With the upcoming Democratic National Convention just around the corner, I thought I’d provide them with some inspirational songs to play for the coronation of King Obama.
1) Breaking The Law (Judas Priest) – fresh off the immigration fiasco, we might as well call a spade a spade.
2) A Fool Such As I (Bob Dylan) – Let’s not forget The Prostrate POTUS who even bows to The Burger King.
3) Half Breed (Cher) – so as not to be called racist, let’s embrace Obama’s Cherokee heritage. Maybe Elizabeth Warren can come out in a white bikini and headdress, straddling a horse.
4) Hound Dog (Elvis) – this poor mutt is probably on the menu for the nights’ festivities.
5) We Just Disagree (Dave Mason) – in the spirit of bipartisanship, there ain’t no good guys, there ain’t no bad guys.
6) Cocaine (Eric Clapton) – gotta end the night on a ‘high’ note.