November 7, 2012

I'm really not all that surprised about a second Obama term (Warning: Profanity laden post)

I wrote and published the following post on April 8, 2011. It was written the night that Dems and Pubs cobbled together the first increase to the debt ceiling under the Obama regime.

Let me preface it with a bit of a forward: 

My purpose in reposting it is not one of 'I told you so'. 

No, my intention is to remind you that we gave the House Republicans a tidal wave victory in the 2010 mid term election with a mandate to cut government spending.

 And they immediately fumbled the ball by caving in to Obama and Harry Reid with this debt deal.

It was the same brand of establishment GOP politics that we have seen time and time again over the past fifteen years or so. 

Our Republican representatives refused to stand on principle by putting their spines on the line and letting the chips fall where they may.

The establishment GOP is doomed to failure.

The times they are a changin'...quickly.

And the GOP isn't.

Mitt Romney is part of the establishment GOP and was doomed to fail.

Just as this is not your grandfathers Democratic Party, this is not Ronald Reagan's Republican Party anymore.

Don't believe me? I don't care if you do or not.

My opinion matters only to myself.

But I do know one thing for fact.

Mitt Romney lost.

And I don't wonder why.

April 8, 2011
By Will Profit

A billion in cuts here. A billion in cuts there. Pretty soon you realize they are all pussies.

Obama thanked Reid and Boner. Reid thanked Obama and Boner. Boner thanked Reid and Obama. McConnel thanked Obama, Reid and Boner.

This freaking clusterfuck should have been telecast live from a San Francisco bath house. Preceded by a PSA on the proper method of putting on a condom.

Pathetic. They all continue to sell us out to lobbyists.

Thank God. We have avoided a government shutdown. Barack Obama will sign a short term continuing resolution. He swore this past week he would NOT sign one. Pussy.

Harry Reid will allow straight up and down votes in the Senate, regarding the defunding of ObamaCare and Planned Parenthood. He has previously vowed these votes would never occur. Pussy.

John Boner took it up the ass and tried to make the avoidance of a government shutdown based on Obama and Reid's terms sound like a victory. Pussy.

By agreeing to this horse shit deal, the Republicans/Tea Party members of CONgress who voted for it, have just handed Obama the 2012 election. Way to go you stiff spined public servants sell outs.

I'll come back to this post and eat shit if I have to. I don't think I'll have to. All hail Obama's second term.

We are so fucked as a nation.

4 comments:

  1. If you meant that we are so fucked to actually mean that things will only get worse in the next four years, then, yes, we're so fucked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When a woman says those things, we always come off sounding like bull dykes. So, I'll just use a different word. We are so screwed! Yes, we are.

    But, remember 2010? It seems every time the conservatives are dining on shit, we manage to stand up, throw up and get a life! Tuesday's dinner was shitty.

    I want to be here, at CP, as the pot begins to boil again. I want to see it, be part of it and participate by figuring out how we need to change and tweak the corners and succeed.

    This is my country. My America! I am too damned old to start living like a fucking bottom-feeder. Any takers?



    PS: Will - a million thanks for inviting me last year. Your invite made a big difference.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the kind words and your participation here at the old blogstead. It's gonna take me some time to come out of the fog and funk I have been lost in since last night. We will move on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, when I use the word fucked, I really mean fucked.

    ReplyDelete