November 13, 2012

Zilla of the Resistance: Amusing Bunni needs us right now.

In our email from Zilla of the Resistance:


Amusing Bunni is a dear blog friend to many of us, and it breaks my heart to have to tell you all, but she has untreatable terminal cancer of the liver. She doesn't have a lot of time left, and she needs our support. I have a ROLL CALL list at my blog and I am asking you to allow me to add your name (or your blog's name) to it so we can give her a massive show of LOVE so she will know she is not alone. I promised her that she would feel the love, and that is a promise I intend to keep. 

You can read about what she is dealing with HERE.

You can visit her blog to offer her kind words and prayers HERE.

She really needs us, please help me show her that she's not alone! 

Bunni is in the Chicago area and would like to talk with any of you who are nearby. 
She needs to quickly become apprised of whatever resources are available in that city which may help her, and she will need to find a home for her sweet kitty who is in all those videos Bunni makes, when - well, when it becomes necessary. Oh God have I hated writing this. Bunni is the sweetest person ever! 

Let's not let her down in her darkest hours, let's lift her up and do the best that we can to make it as much better for her as we can. Please help me bring her the LOVE. And please please PLEASE pray for her.

Let me know if I may add you to the ROLL CALL list.

3 comments:

  1. Just read this post.

    I'm in.

    I've not known about her blog, took a look and fell in love. I'm a kitty and doggy kind of gal too.

    Prayers going up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God Bless you and thank you, Will & BarbaCat! And, of course Zilla who created the fantastic "roll call" I had not seen this blog before either. I love you guys.

    ReplyDelete