December 23, 2013

Justice - Judge Jeanine Pirro, and guests, Weigh in as the Conservative Voice of Reason on the Duck Dynasty Controversy?

By Elizabeth Nelson

I've watched my favorite Judge smoke the White House like it was a pack of cheap cigarettes, since the time Obama took office, so why wouldn't she want to weigh in on the Duck Dynasty controversy, especially since this one is right up her legal ally? 

Here are two comments from the video that are typical Judge Janine Pirro style. They tickled me and that I thought were absolutely rich:

 “Personally, I don’t give a damn what you do in your bedroom, who you do it with, how often you do it. That’s between you, your partner, and God.”

And this is another really powerful comment:
“Now I must confess, I have never watched Duck Dynasty (but her mom does and loves it) but what do I know? What I do know is that Phil, a self-described redneck who often quotes from the Bible, has the right to his view of the world, especially if it’s based on the Bible. And if it’s considered blasphemous for Phil to repeat directly from the greatest book on earth, and that he should be censored for those beliefs, what’s next? Will we stop publishing the Bible, because some people are offended by what’s in it?”



She makes a very important point about how far American society should put up with political correctness in its quest that no one… no one except for Christians, that is… should ever be offended. 

Everyone goes out of their way not to offend every religion except the Evangelical Christian religion, and like I have said before, the coalition for murderers, prostitutes, thieves, drunkards, slanderers and adulterers didn’t join GLAAD in their outrage, protest, and state of offense, when he was referencing 1 Corinthians 6:9-10 only the gays were intolerant; why is that, I wonder.  Could it be, only the hateful and intolerant people see hate and intolerance in every turn-a-phrase?

3 comments:

  1. this judge also....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rofl I love your graphics

    ReplyDelete
  3. your?.. i stole them
    if you flew out of Hamilton you flew over my house
    Hey!.. i would have waved to you
    Enuf.. Christmas!.. best to you&yours.............. rick.

    ReplyDelete