Thanks. You can see the Narcissist in Chief in the video but get a load of what he said in this interview with Bill Simmons of ABC Sports:
BS: So you’re catching up, obviously, on the fact that you had been surpassed as the most famous person who was a Harvard graduate. Obama: Jeremy is — BS: Jeremy Lin. Obama: — doing good. And I knew about Jeremy before you did, or everybody else did, because Arne Duncan, my Secretary of Education, was captain of the Harvard team. And so way back when, Arne and I were playing and he said, I’m telling you, we’ve got this terrific guard named Jeremy Lin at Harvard. And then one of my best friends, his son is a freshman at Harvard, and so when he went for a recruiting trip he saw Lin in action. So I’ve been on the Jeremy Lin bandwagon for a while. BS: Are you taking credit for “Linsanity”? It kind of feels like you are a little bit. Obama: I can’t take credit for it, but I’m just saying I was there early.
Thanks. You can see the Narcissist in Chief in the video but get a load of what he said in this interview with Bill Simmons of ABC Sports:
ReplyDeleteBS: So you’re catching up, obviously, on the fact that you had been surpassed as the most famous person who was a Harvard graduate.
Obama: Jeremy is —
BS: Jeremy Lin.
Obama: — doing good. And I knew about Jeremy before you did, or everybody else did, because Arne Duncan, my Secretary of Education, was captain of the Harvard team. And so way back when, Arne and I were playing and he said, I’m telling you, we’ve got this terrific guard named Jeremy Lin at Harvard. And then one of my best friends, his son is a freshman at Harvard, and so when he went for a recruiting trip he saw Lin in action. So I’ve been on the Jeremy Lin bandwagon for a while.
BS: Are you taking credit for “Linsanity”? It kind of feels like you are a little bit.
Obama: I can’t take credit for it, but I’m just saying I was there early.
http://www.grantland.com/blog/the-triangle/post/_/id/18690/b-s-report-transcript-barack-obama
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7znJyJ0dewk
ReplyDeleteYep. Me, me, me, I,I,I, me...a terminal fulminous narcissist
ReplyDelete