I was so impressed - two men actually answered correctly. The women were ditzes, and so were the other men. The right answers came from older men, not the younger ones. This explains why the troll got the female vote - they have shit for brains! Oh, those sweet little babies. I need a Kleenex, damn it.
But, if we are going to send Gosnell to prison, I think the person who walked into his clinic and said it was ok for him to kill her child, should be held as an accessory and should not get off scott-free. She is just as responsible - she paid - or we paid - Gosnell to do the dirty deed, but she brought the victim! Usually accomplices also get some time.
Is there a promise of privacy for murder in an antiseptic location?
Is that how he plans to go free? He had accomplices? And it was a medical procedure?
I was so impressed - two men actually answered correctly. The women were ditzes, and so were the other men. The right answers came from older men, not the younger ones.
ReplyDeleteThis explains why the troll got the female vote - they have shit for brains!
Oh, those sweet little babies. I need a Kleenex, damn it.
But, if we are going to send Gosnell to prison, I think the person who walked into his clinic and said it was ok for him to kill her child, should be held as an accessory and should not get off scott-free. She is just as responsible - she paid - or we paid - Gosnell to do the dirty deed, but she brought the victim! Usually accomplices also get some time.
ReplyDeleteIs there a promise of privacy for murder in an antiseptic location?
Is that how he plans to go free? He had accomplices? And it was a medical procedure?
And the troll is playing with words, again.