God has taken our beloved friend Carol, Amusing Bunni, Home. A great many hearts are utterly broken at the news of her passing, but Bunni said she’d be watching over us from the Other Side and that she was looking forward to being with God. Bunni blessed us greatly while she was with us and we are blessed to have her forever in our hearts. Bunni is with God and His Angels now... PLEASE READ MORE
![]() |
| Carol: The Beautiful Amusing Bunni |

Such a lovely! I wasn't aware of Bunni until you gave her to me. How I wish I had!
ReplyDeleteWe'll all miss Bunni, Will. I love that picture and I'm going to print it out and keep it on my desk. She told both Zilla and myself that she would be our guardian angel. I believe her.
ReplyDeleteTell Robert that his initial comment (due to my rather bad writing) brought a huge smile to my face. He sounded just like Bunni. I felt so bad and when I read his comment I felt instantly better!!