June 1, 2014

Congratulations to Western Conference Champs - Spurs: Is anybody going to San Antone

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed this jam session which must have taken place in a local club. What I want to see and hear more of is the music from two of the guys on stage. I refer to Freddie Fender, one of my all time favorite singer/musicians, who died too early, and Flaco Jimenez on the button squeeze box. Fender and Jimenez represent some of the finest in Tejano music, which, to those who don't know this genre of music, is very unique. It's a Mexican-American border music. It's a Texas kind of music that originated out of San Antonio maybe 40 years ago. BTW, Flaco Jimenez has appeared on albums with all kinds of singers and musicians in different genres of music. So, let's hear and see some Freddie Fender and Flaco Jimenez music videos in the future.

    ReplyDelete