The Obama "Talk to the Hand Tour": Marthas Vineyard Edition
"Mrs Obama! Mrs Obama! Your numerous vacations over the past year have cost tax payers a minimum of ten million dollars. What do you have to say to critics who are outraged over your alleged extravagance?"
The Talk to the Hand Tour is actually representative of something very ubiquitous in not only the black community, but in the black culture. I mean the perception of having earned their huge entitlements because they are black and that this makes them special. What the history of their slavery has really done is turned them into voluntary victims and that hood has an iron grip, owned by the Black Caucus and white liberals who do not see black people as humans, but as backward, illiterate, avaricious, dishonest whiners. I see them as self-professed victims, not willing to realize that what is done, is done. It cannot be undone, no matter what. But, living in the past is VERY profitable. The photo (even without the add-on) is the ultimate screw you smilingly offered up to us by the icon of the black community. "I earned this, Whitey, just keep on payin'"
The Talk to the Hand Tour is actually representative of something very ubiquitous in not only the black community, but in the black culture. I mean the perception of having earned their huge entitlements because they are black and that this makes them special.
ReplyDeleteWhat the history of their slavery has really done is turned them into voluntary victims and that hood has an iron grip, owned by the Black Caucus and white liberals who do not see black people as humans, but as backward, illiterate, avaricious, dishonest whiners.
I see them as self-professed victims, not willing to realize that what is done, is done. It cannot be undone, no matter what. But, living in the past is VERY profitable.
The photo (even without the add-on) is the ultimate screw you smilingly offered up to us by the icon of the black community. "I earned this, Whitey, just keep on payin'"
They see me spendn, they be hatn, get to the back of the bus whitey and stay there.
ReplyDeleteI thought this was a fine post. I had trouble getting the page to load at first, I think it was Blogger's fault. (Rob added the warning, ha)
ReplyDeleteDebbie
Right Truth
http://www.righttruth.typepad.com