August 17, 2012

COUNTDOWN: 100 Days and 100 Reasons - #81

By Correctamundo
Every day, I’ll be counting down to election day 2012.  And every day, I’ll be giving you a reason why you SHOULDN’T vote for Obama. So let’s continue the countdown!

Reason #81: His alliances are highly suspect.
  • He has a long-standing relationship with the Rev. Jeremiah Wright, formerly the Pastor of Trinity Church, who famously said “Goddamn America”.
  • Another is Khalid Al-Mansour.  Khalid Al-Mansour is a racist and an anti-Semite.
  • Obama claims he’s never heard anti-White/American speeches at Rev. Wright’s church; yet his own autobiography indicates he did and he later admitted that fact under pressure.
  • Obama is a friend of Father Michael Phleger, a radical Catholic priest who has honored Louis Farrakhan at his church.

  • He is a friend of William Ayers and his wife Bernardine Dohrn.  They are former members of the radical Weather Underground terrorist organization, who was responsible for several bombings between '70-'74, including the Pentagon, the Capitol, and a police station in San Francisco.  Ayers is even quoted in the New York Times on September 11, 2001 as saying "I don't regret setting bombs...I feel we didn't do enough." Ayers held a fund raiser for Obama and the two served on the board of the Woods Fund together.  He also helped Obama launch his Illinois State Senate career.

  The Los Angeles Times is currently suppressing a video of Obama praising Rashid Khalidi.
 Previous Post: COUNTDOWN: 100 Days and 100 Reasons - #82

No comments:

Post a Comment