By Elizabeth Nelson
I have to admit, I’m loving this, because I’m sure I will never see this again, in my lifetime. A Mother Jones poll that is almost unbiased and brutally honest towards the Democrats.
I have to admit, I’m loving this, because I’m sure I will never see this again, in my lifetime. A Mother Jones poll that is almost unbiased and brutally honest towards the Democrats.
Usually, all we
hear from the liberal mother is Republican bashing, and left leaning spin, but this
poll does
indeed show that the Democrats have taken a beating and could indeed be in big
trouble in 2014.
Today brings a new poll from
Democracy Corps titled "Revolt against DC and the Republican
Congress." And it's true: their polling
shows that even in Republican districts, the GOP's brand has taken a beating.


Can it be true? The Dems fear what the writing on the wall is?
ReplyDeleteThey'll just intensify the push for 'immigration reform' and keep rolling along with their new found voters.
ReplyDeleteProbably.
ReplyDeleteOn the other hand (post and comments thereto): http://freethinkesblog.blogspot.com/2013/11/what-me-worry-not-chance.html
If they can get their Amnesty led balloon disguised as "immigration reform" picked back up and actually run with it, the Republicans may have another great ad, "Amnesty, Democrat only backed policy, like Obamacare, that is destroying our Country and Another Reason to return to the GOP."
ReplyDeleteThey already filmed the deficit, Benghazi, Prizm, IRS and the NSA ads. I'm sure we'll have enough "Democratic inaction, time for real change" ammo.