May 29, 2014

House GOP Makes one Demand of the Treasury "Stop Paying Incorrect Obamacare Subsidies"

by Elizabeth Nelson

Okay, I have one question for all of you, if I manipulated my income,  and all the numbers on my income taxes, do you think that the IRS is going to check to see if I'm full of crap or just give me an huge income tax refund at the end of the year? Yeah, I didn't think so either, but that's exactly what's happening under Obamacare.

So why are the Demonrats giving the House GOP an issue over the GOP demanding that the Treasury not pay Obamacare subsidies that are incorrect, even when they are aware of Obamacare Navigators being caught on tape, counseling applicants to "lie" in their filing of  Obamacare claims, in order to get subsidized Obamacare, and have proven there are millions of incorrect subsidies being paid?

   

This caused them to look for fraudulent claims and incorrect subsidies, and what did they find? Oh, they found  over a million incorrect subsidies being paid out, that's free money folks.











Read more Barbwire  

Ok, we all know that the Uncle Sam wouldn't willingly give us "free money," knowing that we knowingly and willingly set out to defraud him, so why is it that because it's under the name sake ObummerCare, Uncle Sam isn't just willing to look the other way but he's willing to pay for his stupidity?


No comments:

Post a Comment