In my case, it really was the beer talking and the beer was really stupid and behaving badly. At least that's what my friends told me when I regained consciousness and posted bail. I have come a long way since then. I've solved my problem. I changed friends. Now there is no one to mock me when I sober up.
In my case, it really was the beer talking and the beer was really stupid and behaving badly. At least that's what my friends told me when I regained consciousness and posted bail. I have come a long way since then. I've solved my problem. I changed friends. Now there is no one to mock me when I sober up.
ReplyDelete[
ReplyDeleteNow there is no one to mock me when I sober up.]
I'm volunteering. Just give me a call. I'm here to help. It's what I do.
I'll help.
ReplyDelete20 years and 7 months! Yessssssss :)
ReplyDelete