February 4, 2014

Emperor Obama Answers Undaunted Obamacare Critic

By Elizabeth Nelson

In the highly publicized Presidential Google Hangout, a woman who lost her insurance doesn't seem at all intimidated as she confronts Obama about the fact that she’s lost her insurance. Insurance he promised she could keep and this courageous woman didn’t seem at all daunted, as she voiced her frustration with Obamacare directly to the person who championed it.

While President Obama kept his cool throughout the conversation, his response felt canned and a bit belittling; he emphasized that he would have someone from the White House call her directly, as he offered little assurance to other Americans in similar situations – Americans who have also lost their insurance and who have seen their premiums rise drastically, watched sadly as their doctors fall by the wayside and who don’t qualify for government subsidies.


“It wasn't working properly” Now “it’s working”? “Now you do not have to wait anymore” “this will be a good deal for you.” “You will have a better plan and a better deal.” “I will have someone in my White House call you.” “Hopefully you will get a good answer.”

I don’t think he heard her concern, aside from her “I don’t have insurance.” He was already writing the script in his head, “that’s okay, there’s Obamacare,” not realizing that his Healthcare plan is crap, and not accepted by a lot of doctors and even hospitals nationwide, so what’s the point?

Heck, why is this country so willing to pay out the nose for a cancerous program that he won’t even put his wife and children on? Out of the political script he vomited, I never once heard a sincere, “I’m sorry, I was wrong.” How do you feel about the President’s response? What should he have said instead?


No comments:

Post a Comment