March 19, 2011

Helen Thomas Playboy interview. What, no centerfold?

 Helen Thomas and Playboy. Helen freaking Thomas and Playboy. Helen freaking Thomas and freaking Playboy. Freaking Helen Thomas and freaking Playboy! Thanks Rob J, for putting that freaking image in my head. I'll try to return the favor.

Helen gave Playboy an interview. Needless to say, Helen claims she isn't anti-Semitic; she's anti- Zionist. She only wishes da Joos would get the hell out of Israel and go back to Poland, Germany and America. Those are her words, not mine. read the damn article.

Helen just plain loves da Jooos!:
 "[The Jews are] using their power, and they have power in every direction…Power over the White House, power over Congress…Everybody is in the pocket of the Israeli lobbies, which are funded by wealthy supporters, including those from Hollywood. Same thing with the financial markets. There's total control…It isn't the two percent. It's real power when you own the White House, when you own these other places in terms of your political persuasion. Of course they have power. [To the interviewer] You don't deny that. You're Jewish, aren't you?"

 People like Helen Thomas are what the mission statement of this Blog, Capitalist Preservation is all about, "Exposing the absolute weightlessness of Progressive logic." Here is the money quote of the interview in which Helen exposes the absolute weightlessness of her Progressive logic: 

"I thought, naively perhaps, that [Hillary Clinton] and Obama would bring change, that they would be different. I assumed wrongly that they would be liberal because he's black and she's a woman. It's maddening."

I can't go on with this post. Helen disgusts me. Rob, I owe you one buddy. Here is the link to where I sourced this tripe that attempts to make a silk purse out of a 90 year old sow.  Sacramento Bee 

No comments:

Post a Comment