I really never thought we'd be having this conversation but it has to be said. In America, our justice system is set up so that a person is innocent until proven guilty. And it was a prosecutor of 16 years that has officially deemed Nancy Pelosi mind-numbingly stupid.
On Thursday, Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-SC) lashed out at Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), calling her recent comments regarding Fast and Furious “mind-numbingly stupid,” and suggested she “schedule an appointment” with a doctor.
On Thursday, Pelosi claimed that the contempt vote against Attorney General Eric Holder was part of a grand conspiracy to undermine his fight against voter suppression.
“I have heard a lot in my 16 years as a prosecutor. I couldn’t believe the words coming out of her mouth,” he added.
Let's go to the video, shall we?
And the sentence for Plastic Pelosi?
“I don’t know what was wrong with her when she said that. But I would schedule an appointment with my doctor..."
Would that be with an Obamacare doctor? Or another plastic surgeon to loosen up those sutures around the skull to get more blood flow to the brain?
If you have ever listened to Trey Gowdy, you know he is bright and has a strong background in law. He can not be led off track by an interviewer. He doesn't fall for someone trying to get him off topic. He has a future in conservative politics at the national level.
ReplyDelete