By Elizabeth Nelson
Don't get me wrong, I love our Governor, @FLGovScott, he inherited a mess from
Christ but, in spite of it, managed to turn Jacksonville, Florida around.
However, I don’t have the same affinity for our screwed up Federal Judicial system,
especially after their decision about the “Unconstitutional Welfare Drug testing”
ruling on the last day of 2013.Why don’t we just give everyone a liberal Ziploc baggie of weed with their welfare checks and make everyone getting a check happy?
@FLGovScott had backed the drug testing of
prospective welfare recipients, arguing it helped protect taxpayers and
families. He said in a statement Tuesday that his administration would appeal
the decision to the U.S. Court of Appeals.
"Any illegal drug use in
a family is harmful and even abusive to a child," Scott said. "We
should have a zero tolerance policy for illegal drug use in families,
especially those families who struggle to make ends meet and need welfare
assistance to provide for their children."
It’s pathetic to think that I have to get a drug test, in order to get a job – and it’s not deemed “unconstitutional,” yet, if I were on welfare, I could do drugs, without fear of a drug test; because this stat, and many like it, have a different view of what is Constitutional and what is not, when it comes to my employer’s money and versus when it’s tax payer money.
It’s pathetic to think that I have to get a drug test, in order to get a job – and it’s not deemed “unconstitutional,” yet, if I were on welfare, I could do drugs, without fear of a drug test; because this stat, and many like it, have a different view of what is Constitutional and what is not, when it comes to my employer’s money and versus when it’s tax payer money.

and in California.......
ReplyDelete"students in grades K-12 who identify as transgender will be able to use
the school bathrooms of their choosing as long as it is “consistent with
their gender identity,” even if it is different than their gender at
birth."
"A driver suspected of DUI who refuses to submit to or fails to complete a
blood test can be served a search warrant to draw blood in a
“reasonable, medically approved manner.” This law went into effect Sept.
20."
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/12/31/California-New-Laws-for-2014-Effect-Transgender-Rights-to-DUI
I'm thinking Moochie wants to try some of that white meat, dead as it might be.
ReplyDeleteBut Robert, you know by now he's seasoned Jerky, but I'm sure that that dog could gnaw through just about anything. LOL
ReplyDeleteyes, I heard CA has gone to the WAY Liberal beyond. They need to build, His, Hers, and Question mark, so little girls don't need to carry a gun in the bathroom with them, "just-in-case"
ReplyDeleteEliz......
ReplyDeletethe type who create this stuff push each other up the ladder. never just one of them: example..
Sandusky accomplice Graham Spanier hired by government
"His lawyer confirms to the Loop that Spanier is working on a part-time
consulting basis for a “top-secret” agency on national security issues."
http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/college_guide/blog/graham_spanier_new_secret.php