March 1, 2014

Planned Parenthood, "when life begins isn't relevant"



By Elizabeth Nelson

Let me get this straight, according to the President of Planned Parenthood, "when life begins, I don't know that that's relevant [for an abortion]." If this is the case, and when life begins is irrelevant to liberals, than why don't we just make killing all babies and children, at any age, legal?  

Grab a barf-bucket, you're going to need it to watch this video:





 “For you, when does life start? When does a human being become a human being?” Ramos asked. 

“This is a question that I think will be debated through the centuries,” she said. 

“But for you, what's that point?” Ramos followed up. 

"It is not something that I feel like is really part of this conversation,” she said, “I think every woman needs to make her own decision,” she finally said. 

"But why would it be so controversial for you to say when do you think life starts?" Ramos pressed. 

"I don't know that it's controversial. I don't know that it's really relevant to the conversation," Richards replied. 

So, she being the typical double-minded liberal, admitted that she was, at one time, like her mother, pro-life.

“I'm the mother of three children,” she finally admitted, after Ramos pulled it out of her. “For me, life began when I delivered them,” reluctantly adding that her children have “probably” been “the most important thing in my life ever since.” 

“But that was my own personal, that's my own personal decision,” she said. 

For Richards to suggest otherwise would be to admit that abortion does in fact kill a child, because what is in the womb is what is running around our home; if not violently murdered and allowed to grow and be brought into the world. 

However, some Planned Parenthood officials have endorsed the right to infanticide and many abortion advocates know it’s a child and simply don’t care. 

So maybe we shouldn't be all that surprised to hear Richards admit that the question of when life begins isn't really relevant. Perhaps the elderly will be next, "they've lived a good long life, age isn't relevant to the conversation, pull that plug."

No comments:

Post a Comment