June 19, 2014

A Challenge from Allen West - Ready to Ask Liberals Some Questions?

By Kim D.

Next month marks my first anniversary on Twitter and social media in general as I've never been a huge Facebook fan. Being so new to the political aspect of the Twitter war with liberals, I am not as adept at trolling them.  In fact, I don't really have conversations with them unless I tweet on controversial hashtags.


One thing I have noticed in my limited tweet engagements with liberals is that they have their talking points down. But, that's simply what they are . . . talking points with no substance.  Once you offer facts or alternate logic which counteracts their viewpoint, they literally have a meltdown or go silent.

But, like I have said, I'm usually the one being "trolled" or asked the questions by liberals - maybe it's time to turn the tables and start asking some myself, or, at least, that's what Allen West suggests. Here are his top five questions to ask a liberal progressive.  Are you up for that challenge?



No comments:

Post a Comment