November 28, 2013

Deadline, what ACA Deadline, It was the People's Deadline

By Elizabeth Nelson
We have to love an occupying president that once stood behind his legacy healthcare plan, “they are calling it Obamacare, and I don’t mind because I care,” and suddenly, it’s called the Affordable Care Act, when it should be called UnAffordable, because it’s not Affordable, he doesn't Care and it is just an Act. Now he’s blaming the GOP’s, “rooting for (the law's) failure" and now breaking another promise, in his deadline.
So again, we have a website that’s not going to be ready, but is being blamed on the evil, sabotaging Republicans.  I don’t know how many of you were raised, or who you were raised with, but many people in my life have been naysayers and expected me to fail. Those people only made me work harder and created a strong, successful, educated woman.  

Sad thing is, we don’t have to “root for Obamacare to fail” it’s doing a smashing job on its own, because it was dreamed up by nitwits, executed by dimwits, and launched by liberal nimrods; what could have possibly gone wrong there?

2 comments:

  1. hi Liz... you did steal my poster........... not... i stole it too. can't remember where.
    wow... you are quite the accomplished writer.... all the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, my friend, and OMG this Cialis ad is just what I needed, after having to come to work today; the perfect "lift." MUAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete