Anonymous states that both Sandusky and Dutchcot are both Republicans. How is that relevant to anything regarding the Sanddusky child molestation scandal?
I suspect that NAMBLA, the North American Man Boy Love Association, a politically far left organization for pedophiles, will make Jerry Sandusky its new poster boy, as they openly support and lobby for legislation legalizing the very same behavior exhibited by Sandusky.
Does this mean that Democrats then are all depraved sex offenders by extrapolation of their political association with NAMBLA?
@ Anonymous: Thank you for pointing out Sandusky and Dutchcot are Republicans. I wasn't aware of of their political persuasion. I'm sure the small boys Sandusky anally and orally sodomized will sleep better tonight knowing they were not anally and orally sodomized by a Democrat.
She's also a Republican.
ReplyDeleteSandusky is also a Republican.
ReplyDeleteSo, who is A?
ReplyDeleteAnonymous states that both Sandusky and Dutchcot are both Republicans. How is that relevant to anything regarding the Sanddusky child molestation scandal?
ReplyDeleteI suspect that NAMBLA, the North American Man Boy Love Association, a politically far left organization for pedophiles, will make Jerry Sandusky its new poster boy, as they openly support and lobby for legislation legalizing the very same behavior exhibited by Sandusky.
Does this mean that Democrats then are all depraved sex offenders by extrapolation of their political association with NAMBLA?
@ Anonymous:
ReplyDeleteThank you for pointing out Sandusky and Dutchcot are Republicans. I wasn't aware of of their political persuasion.
I'm sure the small boys Sandusky anally and orally sodomized will sleep better tonight knowing they were not anally and orally sodomized by a Democrat.