Heh, Barack has always been a member of the 1 %. For a marxist he sure likes being close to the moneyeabout the revd class and to have them do his bidding.
I always thought that the Obama people never really cared elation about his early marxism. It was this aspect of his life that hey didn't want revealed.
I am waiting to see what Andrew Breitbart's group will do with the videos of Obama at Occidental College that Andrew said he would release later this year. Several people from Obama's Occidental days have indicated that he was a committed Marxist. From the time Obama was born, he was nurtured by Marxist socialists, so it should come as no surprise to anyone that he is a closet Marxist and the closet door is now opening up even wider for all to see.
I'm wondering if we will EVER see these vids. Too much publicity on a very touchy subject. Don't you remember the Clintons and how they took care of their "problems?" This guy is from Chicago! Know what I mean? Why do you think no one has come forward to say even one word about O, good or bad? I think we need a new President.
:)
ReplyDeleteHeh, Barack has always been a member of the 1 %. For a marxist he sure likes being close to the moneyeabout the revd class and to have them do his bidding.
ReplyDeleteI always thought that the Obama people never really cared elation about his early marxism. It was this aspect of his life that hey didn't want revealed.
I am waiting to see what Andrew Breitbart's group will do with the videos of Obama at Occidental College that Andrew said he would release later this year. Several people from Obama's Occidental days have indicated that he was a committed Marxist. From the time Obama was born, he was nurtured by Marxist socialists, so it should come as no surprise to anyone that he is a closet Marxist and the closet door is now opening up even wider for all to see.
ReplyDeleteI'm wondering if we will EVER see these vids. Too much publicity on a very touchy subject. Don't you remember the Clintons and how they took care of their "problems?" This guy is from Chicago! Know what I mean? Why do you think no one has come forward to say even one word about O, good or bad? I think we need a new President.
ReplyDelete