Good post. I had heard that there was more to Sandra Fluke than just being a college "coed". The House Committee that she appeared before was "played". Had the Republicans done their homework, they would have exposed her hidden agenda at the outset of her testimony, which, by the way, was absolutely juvenile. It was pure hearsay with absolutely no corroborating evidence to support her childish claims. It was more like a high school comedy skit in a drama/acting class. Pathetic!
If she ever does pass her bar exams, she would make a great addition to the ACLU. Personally, I wouldn't have her clean out our septic! Brag about sleeping your way through Law School? How tacky!
Good post. I had heard that there was more to Sandra Fluke than just being a college "coed". The House Committee that she appeared before was "played". Had the Republicans done their homework, they would have exposed her hidden agenda at the outset of her testimony, which, by the way, was absolutely juvenile. It was pure hearsay with absolutely no corroborating evidence to support her childish claims. It was more like a high school comedy skit in a drama/acting class. Pathetic!
ReplyDeleteIf she ever does pass her bar exams, she would make a great addition to the ACLU. Personally, I wouldn't have her clean out our septic!
ReplyDeleteBrag about sleeping your way through Law School? How tacky!