![]() |
| It has taken a full year, but Rob Janicki is now completely blog broken. Now if we could just get him to stop chasing cars. |
Rob debuted here at ye old blogstead on March 10, 2011 with this post.
Without Rob, I would have folded up the tent a long time ago and there would be no Capitalist Preservation.
So blame him.

So its his fault eh?
ReplyDeleteYep. Damn him and his excellent writing skills. I could be following my chosen avocation of drunken wastrel full time if not for Janicki.
ReplyDeleteHappy Blogoversery, Robert (sigh)
ReplyDeleteControl yourself Adrienne. We don't have the cash in our blogging budget to susidize birth control.
ReplyDeleteWhats stopping you? Even inebriated you're a better editor than 99% of the self styled ones in the blogosphere!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Robert, heres to many more years of out-spoken articles!
Budget? You have a budget?
ReplyDeleteHappy Blogday, Rob. Many, many thanks for all the posts you have managed to drop in your wake! Each one has been thoughtful, inspiring, and/or just crazy at times. I live to read!!! Don't stop!
ReplyDeleteConsidering I have provided Will with a not so subtle simple countdown for the past four days, I find it amazing that our resident wastrel in chief even knew what I was up to.
ReplyDeleteIt's been a fun year for me. Providing content for CP compels me to read, think and analyze even more than I might otherwise, in order to contribute content. For this alone I am grateful. In addition I have enjoyed our little but growing community of contributors and commenters. All of you have managed to replace the personal interactions I enjoyed while teaching high school social studies for 20 plus years.
Thank you all for participating in building CP up into something worthwhile for readers to peruse, enjoy and hopefully to learn something of value along the way.
When does that learning something of value start? Just kidding. Congrats folks.
ReplyDeleteUmmmmmmmm - did he just call us a bunch of high schoolers?
ReplyDeleteScrew him. I don't care what he called us. I ain't doing my homework. I may not even show up Monday for his Social Studies class. Who's with me?
ReplyDeleteMeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee - I may not show up for school at all!
ReplyDelete