This is going to be very brief.
I have literally been home for 15 min.
Last two weeks solid in ICU.
I broke on through to the other side.
I was sent back...this time.
Sorry to you fantasy baseball players for not having teams yet, I hit the draft button a second ago.
I'm going to bed in my own bed for the first time in over two weeks.
Y'all have no idea how good that sounds to me.
OMGosh. I have been so worried about you.
ReplyDeleteYou had me very worriede. The rosary beads got a twice daily workout on your behalf (and Trailbee got pestered on a semi-regular basis). I am glad you are home to recuperate! Take your time, if you need someone to fill in for a few days or so, I know there are folks who would be willing to step into your huge shoes (starting with Rob I'm sure) for a short term until you feel up to the task. I suspected an issue with your heart (or off on a bender) when you failed to put the blog to bed on the 22nd. By the 25th I was convinced you were in the hospital.
ReplyDeleteGlad you are home, I'll continue my prayers for you, I'll return to my Persona Non Grata status now. :)
I have been worried about you! Thank you for letting us know where you've been. I hope and pray that you will be feeling better soon. God bless you and get well. Know that you are loved by a whole bunch of good people.
ReplyDeleteXOXO
I told you not to eat them oysters!
ReplyDeleteWas wondering what the hell happened, I thought you were pissed cuz I don't have time for the baseball league. Heal fast Mr. Profit, you have been missed.
ReplyDeleteKarma
ReplyDeleteNice, civil comment from the skank of The Right Planet. As for myself...glad you are back, and best wishes for a speedy recovery....
ReplyDeleteB I T C H! Your day is coming.
ReplyDeleteWelcome home, Sick Person. Glad you're back. The rest can wait. tb
ReplyDeleteI go away for 2 days and come back to this? Get well in a hurry Will
ReplyDeletewe were concerned.....
Sso, this is what I get for not stopping by on a regular basis! So glad to hear that you were sent back and are home and recovering! I guess your work here is not finished. Prayers for a speedy recovery!
ReplyDeleteHoly cow! Glad you're back home, Will. Sending thoughts and prayers your way.
ReplyDelete