............................................................
The Arrest Of Aaron Walker For Exercising His First Amendment Rights
By Paul Lemmen
![]() |
Here it is boys and girls, another salvo in the battle to retain our right to free speech as guaranteed by the first amendment. As I wrote earlier today, there is a mighty movement to strip or otherwise strip the right to free speech from any who would gainsay or otherwise question the activities of this government and the paid lackeys who are it's enforcers.
Today, in Maryland, following a court hearing on a falsely acquired "Peace Order", attorney Aaron Walker was taken into custody because Brett Kimberlin asserts that he has received "uncounted" death threats following the exposure of his criminal past by blogger Aaron Walker and others (myself included). This appears to be a violation of the finding of the Supreme Court that finds bloggers are extended the same rights as other media and have the same protections.
This is a rapidly evolving story and you should watch for updates as I can get them. I hope to get a reply from Aaron himself soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment