August 15, 2012

COUNTDOWN: 100 Days and 100 Reasons - #83

By Correctamundo
Every day, I’ll be counting down to election day 2012.  And every day, I’ll be giving you a reason why you SHOULDN’T vote for Obama. So let’s continue the countdown!

Reason #83: He’s pro choice.

He is the enemy of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, all of which are afforded to everyone by their Creator.  Yet Obama has taken it upon himself to champion a cause that kills approx. 3,700 babies a day in the U.S. 
Let’s look at his record in Illinois as a then Senator Obama. 
Under the rules of the Illinois legislature, a ‘present’ vote is the same as a no vote because only yes votes count toward passage of a bill.  Pam Sutherland, chief lobbyist for the Illinois branch of Planned Parenthood, an abortion rights group, admitted that Obama was okay with voting ‘no’ (ie ‘present’) because it was a strategy they had already worked on which other legislators adopted so that their detractors couldn’t point the finger at a definite ‘no’ on legislation.  For Obama, present meant ‘no’. 

Here’s a list of Obama’s seven ‘present’ votes as they relate to abortion while a Senator:









Of course, the most distasteful comment he’s made is this:
It’s too bad we had to be punished with a President that doesn’t uphold our inalienable rights and the rights of the weakest members of our society.  We need to be their voice in the wilderness. 

1 comment:

  1. Because I abhorred watching or listening to the troll's voice I missed the first video. It is awful. The babies are our future. Thanks for showing it here. I am going to post it in the hope that one day someone who does not come here will all so see it.

    ReplyDelete