August 25, 2012

Obama’s America: 2016

By Correctamundo    

I went to see this movie last night and all I can say is…wow.  I knew a majority of the content already, but there were a couple new things that were explained that just kept me shaking my head throughout the movie.

I won’t give the story away – YOU NEED TO SEE IT FOR YOURSELF.  One thing I will point out is that Barack Hussein Obama, aka Barry, is his father’s son.  Right down to anti-colonialism.  It has shaped his entire way of thinking and governing.  And what’s amazing is that his father wasn’t present in his life.  Yet he (Barry) was permeated by his ideas, beliefs, and desire to change things – and not for the better.

I’ll point out one thing in the movie that drove it home for me.  In 1965, BHO Sr provided input into an article/essay for the East Africa Journal, titled “Problems Facing Our Socialism”. The 8-pg piece never made it into Barry’s Dreams From My Father book, nor has he ever discussed it or been asked about it (surprise).  One little line sums up where this country is headed, the process, of which, has already begun:

Theoretically, there’s nothing that can stop the government from taxing 100 per cent of income so long as the people get benefits from the government commensurate with their income which is taxed.

I know I said I’d point out one thing but here are a couple others: Roberto Mangabeira Unger and Edward Said.  These are 2 more Obama influencers, friends, and/or colleagues.  Google them.

The most amazing thing that happened was AFTER the movie ended and the credits started rolling.  People were starting to stand up to leave and a man shouted, "Can I have your attention please?"  Everyone stopped to listen.  Here's basically what he said:

"If you have friends or family that want to see this movie but can't because they need a babysitter or can't afford to go right now - GET THEM A BABYSITTER OR PAY FOR THEM TO SEE IT.  I'm paying for 10 of my friends to see it.  This is too important."

And then....APPLAUSE.  And then...shouts of "This is OUR country", "This is AMERICA". And as we're leaving, various comments from folks that were overheard: "It's ridiculous what's going on", "He's destroying this country"....and on and on.

On this, my grandson’s 2nd birthday, I’m reminded that HIS future is what’s at stake.  My hubby and I will be okay if things take a change for the worse.  But my grandson hasn’t had a chance yet.  He’s the one that won’t grow up in the America that I grew up in.  He’ll never be able to play outside during the summer until midnight with his friends out in the street. Or leave his door unlocked all day long.  He’ll not only pay socially and idealogically but fiscally.  I don’t want the sins of Obama passed down to him.  Generation 44 needs to end in November for the sake of the youngest and weakest in our society. 


12 comments:

  1. Awesome! Thanks for sharing. We will be going sometime within the next few days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This movie is a must see for me. Hopefully seeing it this week. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw it last night, too, and it really helped me get an understanding of anti-colonialism. And that 100% made my stomach drop. A very interesting movie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been nauseated since Nov./08! I am so glad someone has made this movie, and people are actually going to see it. I am watching and listening and reading and the whole thing is getting worse. I thought we had a chance with Romney and Ryan, but if the DNC platform is going to be the homosexual rights issue, then we can kiss the Jewish vote in FL good-bye. That is the only reason that issue is being used as the platform - to retrieve any errant Jewish votes in the swing state. There is no reason any more to vote for R/R if they know their Medicare and SS are not going to be tampered with. They can now concentrate on their votes for the troll. Oh, well. What will be, will be.
    Thank you so much for going to see the film.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was eye-opening indeed. My hubby was really surprised at some of the things brought out in the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't forget to tell friends and family. It's an important message!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was a full house. And when we walked out, the hall was filled with people waiting for the next showing. But the shouts and comments afterwards were awesome. Made me feel hopeful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tell us what you think after you do.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Check back in and give us your take on it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That I can always use, as do all of us who are now looking at this overwhelming job ahead of R/R. Last year I signed up to pray for our military at 7 pm each day. I have since begun to include Romney's campaign, then included Ryan when he was picked. I won't stop until Nov. 7th, just in case.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lol... I pray that Obama's secrets would continue to come to light and that he'd be thoroughly humiliated and brought low on election day. We have to get him out of office.

    ReplyDelete