Capitalist Preservation

November 3, 2012

Debbie Wasserman Schultz: South Florida's shame and most repugnant Congresswoman

By Rob Janicki

I admit that I missed last week's ongoing adventure in the life of Florida's most repugnant United States Congresswoman, Debbie "I'll lie about anything to get re-elected"  Wasserman Schultz.

The Shark Tank
A group of sign-waving campaign ralliers comprised of both Democrat and Republican supporters outside an Aventura, Florida polling location witnessed Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz get involved in a heated altercation with an Aventura policeman after she apparently took issue with his request to not engage in campaign activities in the street which would hold up oncoming traffic...

Apparently disorderly conduct is not in Dear Debbie's vocabulary when it potentially pertains to her.

...She listened to the police officer’s respectful and reasonable request, but Wasserman Schultz continued to argue with the police officer, according to several people who witnessed the incident.

Wasserman Schultz was greeting voters and waiving her campaign signs on a street leading into the polling site and was obstructing traffic by stopping cars before they could even enter the parking area...

Only a brain dead liberal Democrat would do something like that.  I'm surprised the officer didn't tickle her fancy with a taser.  I might have been tempted to and maybe the officer was tempted, but showed greater restraint than I might have.

Not wanting to waste all the invective she had remaining, Wasserman Schultz let go the later arriving mayor.

...Five minutes later, the Aventura City Mayor came to the scene and was confronted by Debbie Wasserman Schultz and proceeded to get an earful from her as well.

Wasserman Schultz stayed about 20 minutes before she  left the scene with the six or so supporters she brought with her.  After the congresswoman left, one of the Democrat supporters who witnessed the whole incident confronted the Mayor and told him that what she did was “extremely inappropriate” for her to berate him in the manner she did...

Being the gentleman that I am, I could never call Wasserman Schultz a bitch, as I believe her to be, since this just doesn't seem to adequately describe this shedevil.

More on Dear Debbie from a previous dust up with a fellow Democrat.

This altercation is just a few days removed from an earlier incident in which the congresswoman took issue with a Democrat voter who refused to campaign and support her and instead supported her Republican congressional opponent Karen Harrington...




Posted by Will Profit at 10:30 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Karen Harrington, Rob Janicki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Over one million page views - We pull NO punches in fighting the Progressive scourge: Est. Feb-2011

Will Profit: Semi Literate Editor in Chief

Will Profit: Semi Literate Editor in Chief
Brother, can you spare a dime?

Kim D: I write. And I give Will Profit his meds three times a day.

Kim D: I write. And I give Will Profit his meds three times a day.
Click on my image to follow me on Twitter.

Agitprop

Check out our award-winning Agitprop!

2014 Paul Revere Award

2014 Paul Revere Award
Awarded By The Political Clown Parade

2013 Paul Revere Award

2013 Paul Revere Award
Awarded By The Political Clown Parade

Subscribe

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

Search Capitalist Preservation

Blog Archive

You like us...you really like us. Now join our cult!

Music

Click here for our music vids

Weekly Popular Posts

  • BREAKING: Todd Kincannon Breaks His Silence - He's Been Tracked & Targeted!
  • Gabriel Gomez's secret weapon to defeat Rep. Ed Markey in June 25th special Senate election
  • Teacher Stacie Halas (aka Tiffany Six) gets her six inch pizza in less than thirty minutes
  • Are you ready for this? A million Muslim march in Washington, D.C., on 9-11-2013
  • Royal Baby Watch
  • Thank You Rob
  • Twitter Gulag has silenced another conservative voice
  • Tsk, tsk, Barack... is that pesky debt ceiling getting ready to rear its unpatriotic head...again?
  • What a coincidence! District Judge Leslie Dutchcot, who gave serial pedophile Jerry Sandusky unsecured bail just happens to be...
  • Sick As A Dog

Quid Pro Quo Blog Roll

  • Adrienne's Corner
  • Against All Enemies
  • All The Right Snark
  • Always On Watch
  • American Digest
  • American Power
  • Anonymous Conservative
  • Astute Bloggers
  • Average American Woman
  • Bayou Renaissance Man
  • Blazing Cat Fur
  • Bookworm Room
  • Call Me Stormy
  • Colossus of Rhodey
  • Confessions of an Oppo Researcher
  • Conservative Blogs Central
  • Conservative News Sites THE LIST
  • Defy The Narrative
  • Diogenes' Middle Finger
  • Doug Ross Journal
  • Earl of Taint
  • Evil Conservatives
  • I'm a Man! I'm 41!
  • iMaksim
  • Infidel Bloggers Alliance
  • Instapundit
  • iOwnTheWorld
  • Lady Liberty 1885
  • Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion
  • Liberty At Stake
  • Lonely Conservative
  • Maggie's Notebook
  • Mellow Jihadi
  • Moonbattery
  • nachumlist
  • Newsalert
  • Ninety Miles
  • Noisy Room
  • Nonsensible Shoes
  • Pirate's Cove
  • Pitsnipes Gripes
  • Political Arena
  • Political Clown Parade
  • Political Commentator
  • Political News & Views
  • Politichicks
  • Politics and Religion
  • protein wisdom
  • Psycmeister's Ice Palace!
  • Randy's Roundtable
  • RR
  • Scotty's Dreamworld
  • Simply Jews
  • Sipsey Street Irregulars
  • teresamerica
  • The Blind Pirate
  • The Blog on Obama: White House Dossier
  • The Camp Of The Saints
  • The Daily Smug
  • The Mad Jewess
  • The New Counter-Culture
  • The Paste
  • The Razor
  • Theo Spark
  • trying to make sense of it all
  • valleetrails
  • WARD WORLD
  • Wired Right
  • Write America
  • Zilla of the Resistance
Boycott the New York Times -- Read the Real News at Larwyn's Linx
Awesome Inc. theme. Theme images by hdoddema. Powered by Blogger.