January 29, 2014

GOP – Putting Their Healthcare Alternative Where Your Mouth Is

By Elizabeth Nelson

You asked for it – Now you’re going to get it.

How many times have we had to sit by and listen to the whiny liberals say, “So Republicans, what’s your plan for healthcare” not realizing that not only did we have one, but the Majority Leader, Rat Reed wouldn’t allow Tom Price’s HR-2300 to come up for a vote, cowering behind the Demi-god’s healthcare train-wreck agenda.


Ironically, all Rat Reed did was give us more time to watch this CLUSTER in all its “glory” and give us yet another chance to come up with another replacement for Obamacare.  Senator Tom Coburn (R-OK) is one of three Senators, the other two being, Senator Orrin Hatch (R- Ut) and Senator Richard Burr (R-NC), who said it is their goal to repeal the Obamacare, in favor of their Patient Care Act, Patient Choice.










I understand, that probably sounds like medical gobble-dee goop, so a side-by-side comparison to Obamacare can be found here.  So now we can clearly see, there is more than one option out there to replace this failing and economically unhealthy Unaffordable Care Act.

I guess I called this one, didn't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment