By Elizabeth Nelson
She apologized for her tasteless OZ video, where she
used the Challenger sound byte,
so all was supposed to be “good,” right?
Obviously, because now she feels comfortable enough to post a picture of
herself blocking Jesus in the “Last Supper,” and here I thought Obama’s ego was
monstrous; move over Obama, there’s a new savior in town.
I’m not the only one who’s rather beset by this, so unless she can part the controversial seas, there may more than a little be trouble coming her way.
Beyoncé posts Instagram photo of her blocking Jesus in 'Last Supper' painting
I’m not the only one who’s rather beset by this, so unless she can part the controversial seas, there may more than a little be trouble coming her way.
Beyoncé posts Instagram photo of her blocking Jesus in 'Last Supper' painting
Oh, good lord! Beyoncé poses
in front of a 'Last Supper' reproduction in which she sits in front of Jesus in
a slinky green skirt.

I know her momma didn’t raise this
Obamafite to disrespect Jesus like this, because she was raised in the church,
and at one time professed to be a God-fearing woman, when she was in Destiny’s
Child; how far we fall. Do you know who
you allow you’re your kids to listen to and idolize?
When
I did some digging, into the fall of the once “good girl” Beyoncé Knowles, what I
found was a bit surprising. Remember her Superbowl performance and all her Demonic
imagery?
Now she
admits to demonic possession – a Spirit Guide, “Sasha Fierce.”
“I have someone else that takes over when it’s time
for me to work and when I’m on stage, this alter ego that I've created that
kind of protects me and who I really am,” Read more NowtheEndBegins“No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other.” Matthew 6:24
No wonder the left, atheists, homosexuals, lesbians, et al., and other crazies feel free to parade their disdain/hatred/fear of Jesus and God, Catholics, non-Catholics and Jews. We are speechless as we watch the ridiculous parade of buffoons spouting crap as they prance across the world stage 24/7. ? It is not polite to speak during the performance.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year, Elizabeth! Hope you have a great year. :)
Happy New Year, doll;
ReplyDeleteIsn't that the truth. It's sad how far she's fallen, just another example of how humanly fallible we all are and how careful we all need to be. Stumbles and the occasional fall are one thing, but staying in the mud is a conscious decision.