November 21, 2011

Uh, yeah, Country music always comes to mind when I think of Michelle Obama: I Think He's A Sissy Boy

WASHINGTON — Country music gets its due at the Obama White House next week.
The Obamas will play host to a string of country stars — legendary and contemporary — Monday at their seventh “In Performance at the White House” program. [...] via Drudge
                                           ....................................................
Please Michelle, grab your guitar and sing us a song from your greatest hits CD!
                                     I Think He's A Sissy Boy
Lyrics by: Will Profit/Vladimir Putin/Mahmoud Ahmadinejad/Benjamin Netanyahu
Music by: John Denver; Thank God I'm a Country Boy

Hell, I think the White House is kind of a shack
Ain't much a cold bitch like me wont attack 
F*** his peace prize, I'll stomp on his back
I think he's a sissy boy 
  
Well Marie and Louie came to great harm
Low approval ratings and they bought the farm
Even the French don't have his bullshit charm
I think he's a sissy boy

(chorus)
Well I go on vacations, the cost is a riddle
Then the peasants rise up foamin' with spittle
I laugh at them through the window of my limo
I think he's a sissy boy

When the jerk is done working and the fun's getting slow
I pull his hair and kick him down low
He starts to weep really letting it flow
I think he's a sissy boy 

I'd play, and vacation everyday if I could
But his reelection campaign isn't going very good
So I act like I love him like a good wife would
I think he's a sissy boy

(chorus)
Well I go on vacations, the cost is a riddle
Then the peasants rise up foamin' with spittle
I laugh at them through the window of my limo
I think he's a sissy boy

Hell, I don't have to pay for diamonds or jewels

A perk of being married to this slope shouldered fool
I'd rather have Buffet's money than stay with this tool
I think he's a sissy boy

Yeah, we tell the whole country to conserve and go 'Green'
I get a laugh out of that if you know what I mean
We eat like pigs for free and the private jets are mighty keen
I think he's a sissy boy


(chorus)
Well I go on vacations, the cost is a riddle
Then the peasants rise up foamin' with spittle
I laugh at them through the window of my limo
I think he's a sissy boy

My mama came to live with us when my daddy died

And she took me by the hand, and held me close to her side
Said, " He's a low life, middle class with false pride 
An' I think he's a sissy boy" 

Well my mama taught me young

How to fight and how to whistle
Taught me not to work, to play a man like a fiddle
She taught me not to love an' how to play a jerk down the middle
An' find me a sissy boy

Well I go on vacations, the cost is a riddle
Then the peasants rise up foamin' with spittle
I laugh at them through the window of my limo...

Ooo, I think he's a sissy boy, yes!






No comments:

Post a Comment