March 9, 2012

Fisker Karma: I think I can't, I think I can't...

By Rob Janicki
We, here at CP, like to think we are as technologically inquisitive as the next person, but the continuing joke called the Fiskar Karma has pushed us over into technological comedy.  See for yourself and decide,

Consumer Reports has had an interesting experience while testing a Fiskar Karma on its Connecticut test track.  For those with little of no knowledge of the Fiskar Karma, think of aChevy Volt with a price tag two and a half times greater.  The Fiskar Karma is similar to the Volt in that they both operate on electricity and both have back up gas engines.  One can only hope the Fisker Karma has a very good road care assistance program, considering its abysmal performance record.

Daily Caller
[...]  In a test conducted Wednesday by Consumer Reports magazine, the niche-market $107,850 sports car conked out completely, after a short ride at 65 miles per hour on a Connecticut test track.  [...]


1 comment: