Due to the recent list of keywords Big Sis & Company seek out, it is in my best interest to use telepathy to relay my response. Filling in the blank should be about as much a no brainer as the miserable ____ pictured above...
I'm going with POS. As an alternate, P*O*S, in case their filters are on.
How anyone in DWS's district can take her seriously is beyond me. She is a pathological liar. I have supported her challenger, Karen Harrington, twice so far.
I will say this about DWS. She is living proof that more funding for community mental health clinics is desperately needed in the Florida 20th Congressional District. Too bad she doesn't actually live there anymore, as she spends virtually all of her time between D.C. and a second home in New Hampshire.
Karen Harrington: https://twitter.com/Karen4Congress and we have posted about her too: http://capitalistpreservation.blogspot.com/2011/11/floridas-20th-district-2012-republican.html http://capitalistpreservation.blogspot.com/2012/01/debbie-wasserman-shultz-is-practically.html
Due to the recent list of keywords Big Sis & Company seek out, it is in my best interest to use telepathy to relay my response. Filling in the blank should be about as much a no brainer as the miserable ____ pictured above...
ReplyDeleteI'm going with POS. As an alternate, P*O*S, in case their filters are on.
ReplyDeleteHow anyone in DWS's district can take her seriously is beyond me. She is a pathological liar. I have supported her challenger, Karen Harrington, twice so far.
I will say this about DWS. She is living proof that more funding for community mental health clinics is desperately needed in the Florida 20th Congressional District. Too bad she doesn't actually live there anymore, as she spends virtually all of her time between D.C. and a second home in New Hampshire.
Karen Harrington:
ReplyDeletehttps://twitter.com/Karen4Congress and we have posted about her too:
http://capitalistpreservation.blogspot.com/2011/11/floridas-20th-district-2012-republican.html
http://capitalistpreservation.blogspot.com/2012/01/debbie-wasserman-shultz-is-practically.html