This is the type of conservative media I want to see more of.
We conservatives need to nail lying liberals to the wall by demanding they provide specifics that back up their answers to the questions they are asked.
I'm not a fan of Bill O' Reilly and find him quite annoying.
But credit where credit is due.
O' Reilly should do this more often. Maybe it would rub off on his colleagues and begin a trend.
We don't need smarmy good natured banter between conservatives and dems/libs/progs.
The founding fathers did not establish our Republic by employing smarmy good natured banter.
Dems/libs/progs did not use smarmy good natured banter as a means to bring our Republic to its knees.
And on its bruised and bloody knees is where the United States is today.
At the very least we need verbal hand to hand combat or next our skinned knees are going to be broken...for good.
No holds barred confrontation is the way to destroy the false narrative of Skittles and unicorns beng the dem/lib/prog gift to our childrens childrens children, if only we God fearing, freedom loving flag wavers would shut the fuck up and let them put the finishing touches on a morally bankrupt souless utopia where the state is mother, father and god.
I hooted last night when I saw that, then posted it. I didn't even ask if you wanted it because I know how you feel about O'Reilly. It was a gem.
ReplyDeleteAnd, yes, they should all be nailed to the wall.
Cutting my doctor's salary is not cutting taxes. Thank you!
It must be remembered that O'Reilly is first and foremost an entertainer. That's how you get ratings. I am not a fan of O'Reilly and don't go out of my way to watch him, but there isn't much else on that interests me. So, I often watch O'Reilly by default. I'm not impressed with O'Reilly's understanding of some aspects of economics. He does manage to get some interesting guests on and that's what I focus on.
ReplyDeleteI like Monica Crowley. Monica's sister, a flaming liberal in her own right, is married to Colmes. It must be really interesting when they have family get together events.
Forget the personalities, forget the politics which person sides with....just focus on the "specific" point O'Reilly made. Name one thing that Obama specifically said he will cut and specifically the amount to be cut based on the near $7 trillion in debt Obama has spent into the total debt now exceeding $16 trillion. Colmes song and danced around an answer and couldn't offer any specific.
ReplyDelete