By Elizabeth Nelson
[Bradley] Manning announced the decision in a written statement provided to NBC's "Today" show, asking supporters to refer to him by his new name and the feminine pronoun. The statement was signed "Chelsea E. Manning."
[Bradley] Manning announced the decision in a written statement provided to NBC's "Today" show, asking supporters to refer to him by his new name and the feminine pronoun. The statement was signed "Chelsea E. Manning."
"As I transition into this
next phase of my life, I want everyone to know the real me. I am Chelsea
Manning. I am a female. Given the way that I feel, and have felt since
childhood, I want to begin hormone therapy as soon as possible," the statement
read. CBS
News
The sad thing is, in ten years,
manning will be eligible for parole and Chelsea will be strutting on the
streets. We can’t forget there is Federal Standing for the Government and
Taxpayers to pay for “her” “change of life,” while Manning is prison. I
remind you about a case last year, when a federal judge in Boston
ordered the MDC to provide a sex-change surgery, at the tax payers’ expense, to
an inmate serving life in prison for murder. The judge ruled that a failure to
do so would have violated the prisoner's Eighth Amendment right to “adequate
treatment.”
U.S. District Judge Mark Wolf ruled in the case of Michelle Kosilek, born as Robert Kosilek, who is serving a life sentence without the possibility of parole for murdering his wife in 1990. Kosilek who identifies as female, has received hormone treatments and lives as a woman in an all-male prison. Wolf found that surgery is the "only
adequate treatment" for Kosilek's "serious medical
need." US
News
U.S. District Judge Mark Wolf ruled in the case of Michelle Kosilek, born as Robert Kosilek, who is serving a life sentence without the possibility of parole for murdering his wife in 1990. Kosilek who identifies as female, has received hormone treatments and lives as a woman in an all-male prison.
This is the new liberal,
open-minded America, where Obama sets the gay society up on pedestals as
“heroes,” and our prison system is where we go when we have an “identity
crisis” and need new body parts, on the tax payer.

This homosexual dysfunction is what started that whole f*****g Manning theft. The MSM shoved it under the rug, so it was never addressed.
ReplyDeleteThe private had a tiff with his lover and said: "I'll show you, and he did." No one, in their right mind, would deliberately endanger an entire nation, not to mention all the men he worked with, without a senseless reason.
And now, this piece of whale shit wants to be called Chelsea? I bet the Clintons are a happy family, maybe honored, even.
Don't beat around the bush, B. Tell us how you really feel.
DeleteOMG, thank you for stopping by, Bee, I needed that. You hit the nail on the head; that vindictive, son-of-a-...well, why do we need to bash his mother, I'm sure even she wishes she was pro-choice by now. ;) He couldn't afford hormone therapy and a sex change, on his own, so it was going to find a way to do it, one way or another. Thanks again for that laugh. :)
Delete