A slip of the tongue or a Freudian slip indicating someone's true belief or intention? I think it portends his arrogance and narcissism. You decide.
Listen carefully, at approximately the ten second mark of the video below, to today’s address regarding Syria in which Obama refers to the United States Military as his military. These are the words of a wannabe dictator, a third-world despot, not a President of the United States!Obama: “As I’ve already said, I have had MY MILITARY and our team look at a wide range of options…” TPNN
Listen carefully, at approximately the ten second mark of the video below, to today’s address regarding Syria in which Obama refers to the United States Military as his military. These are the words of a wannabe dictator, a third-world despot, not a President of the United States!Obama: “As I’ve already said, I have had MY MILITARY and our team look at a wide range of options…” TPNN
This is simply shameful behavior, but not exactly unexpected from liberal cult member followers of Obama.

No comments:
Post a Comment