February 26, 2014

Teaser: Capitalist Preservation - Exclusive Interview With Joe Biden

We are holding back on publishing the complete transcript of our interview with Vice President Joe Biden until he formally announces whether or not he will toss his beanie into the ring and seek the Dem nod for 2016.

In the meantime we will sporadically publish brief excerpts of our interview with the always fascinating Mr Biden.

Enjoy.

Will Profit: Mr Vice President, you turn 73 years old next year. Quite a few political pundits don't believe you will be able to connect with young people and capture the youth vote like Barack Obama did. What say you, sir?

Joe Biden: I say malarkey! Will, do you know I possess the largest privately owned Lego collection in North America?

Will Profit: Ummm, no sir. But that news will come as as no surprise to anyone who has followed your more than fourty year career in Washington. But again sir, the youth vote?

Joe Biden: You're not too f****** bright, are you Will? I answered your question. Young folks love Legos. I love Legos. Millions of unemployed food stamp recipients between the ages of 18 and 26 who are on their parents insurance plan and living in mom and dads basement love Legos. Who the f*** doesn't love Legos? I coul talk about Legos for hours! Did you know the first Legos were... To be continued

Click HERE for more of Will Profit's stream of unconsciousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment