December 10, 2011

Dirty Barry - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

Another masterpiece from Granny Jan and Jihad Kitty

7 comments:

  1. A comment from Granny Jan?
    Oh my God, we have arrived!
    I am a HUGE fan of your work. So, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you have arrived because I'm your 15th follower. Your lucky day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Back at ya kid. I'm number 50 on yer site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thamks.Unfortunately, followers don't literally follow, but it's always a nice gesture.

    I was blown away by your use of the word masterpiece. Up until now I was the only one who thought I made masterpieces. You confirmed my high opinion of myself.

    During last night's 60 Minutes interview Obama said “I’m a persistent son of a gun.”

    I thought, damn, he's seen my video.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you sure he said, "I'm a persistent son of a gun"?
    I would swear I heard him say, "I'm a persnickety piece of shit."

    ReplyDelete