As I reported just yesterday, Obama snubbed Netanyahu when asked for a meeting at the end of the month because his 'schedule' was full. Yeah, it's full - FULL OF CRAP!!
Today we find out what was so important as to preclude a meeting with an ally who could soon be glowing in the dark at the hands of Iran: an appearance on the David Letterman Show. Yeah, you read it right. And you want some more irony: he'll be in New York; Bibi will also be in New York at the same time, attending a UN conference.Call me menopausal or possessed or whatever else you want - I AM GOING TO HAVE A FRICKING NUCLEAR MELTDOWN OVER THE ANTICS OF THIS PRESIDENT, THE LIKES OF WHICH EVEN IRAN HASN'T SEEN!!
Can you not see it, liberals and Obama drones? Do you really just want a cult of personality president, a rock star who makes cutesy t.v. appearances WHILE YOUR COUNTRY AND THE WORLD AROUND YOU CRUMBLES?? Are you really that dumb and naive?
We shall see in November. And God Almighty above help us if he gets reelected. Some of us think he's lame now - but a lame duck (or you can substitute the 'd' for an 'f'), in power for 4 years, with absolutely nothing to lose and an open invitation to do whatever he wants, laws and Congress be damned? At that point, I'll be convinced that he's the Antichrist. And I apologize if I spit on anyone while ranting.

Um. Everything about your little rant is ridiculous. Exaggerations about the country and world crumbling, insulting readers as 'dumb and naive', insulting the president with implied derogatory names don't make "us" or the president look bad and stupid, only you. He hasn't been able to do "whatever he wants" thanks to plenty of politicians who have done nothing but undermine him since before he even took office, so I'm not sure why you're spitting. Either way, I will not be returning to your site. Continue spitting.
ReplyDeleteMom, You're drunk...again. Get off the computer.
ReplyDeleteI just did... Did I get ya? And where were you the first 2 years when he had complete control of the Senate and could do whatever he wanted? And how about Harry Reid sitting on over 30 jobs bills? Or the Empty Chair bypassing Congress to appt numerous czars? Or usurping the laws of our country and our Constitution to do what he wants? So what politicians exactly are undermining him when he rules by fiat and executive orders? It's drones like you that can't think for yourself and gladly accept the Koolaid. You are 'Dumb and naive' if you can't see what's going on around the world. And if you see no problem in Mr Rockstar going on yet another late nite show instead of meeting with an ally that's on the brink of nuclear war, then you are stupid. Tell me again where I've exaggerated.
ReplyDeleteYeah, play Misty for me Clint.
ReplyDeleteSo what yer sayin' is ya don't agree with Misty?
ReplyDeleteLol...
ReplyDelete