September 9, 2012

Madonna endorses an ass without showing her own for once

By Correctamundo 




So Madonna is showing her support for Obama while on tour - although why she spelled it OBAMO I couldn't tell you. Must be that education she got growing up in Michigan. Actually, it was her assistant who misspelled it and was fired. I don't think anyone would've really noticed - she was just being a billboard for what's wrong with our education system in this country and why Johnny can't read....or spell.

Meanwhile, back in New York at the Madonno concert, the Material Girl proudly says, "Tonight I'm not going to show my ass," she said, according to US media."I'm going to show my feelings. How's that for living dangerously?"  You mean you're going to become a political Obama drone while you have a captive audience watching when all they did was purchase a ticket to hear you sing songs, not the praises of Dear Leader?

Actually, what she said wasn't correct. She DID show her ass - Barack Obama, the leader of the donkey party that she endorses while not even living in this country half the time. So when she flashed OBAMO, everyone in the stadium was in hysterics as they laughed and applauded the mistake, some even jeering and booing.

Now, I've enjoyed me some Madonna songs in the past - Vogue being my favorite. Unfortunately, when she chose to 'Express Herself', the performance was 'Borderline'.  She can thank her 'Lucky Star' that 'Everybody' was 'Into the Groove' and that she'll 'Live to Tell' for another concert appearance. Although a majority of us aren't too 'Crazy for You' anymore, Madge.


3 comments:

  1. ROF.LOL!! http://i1062.photobucket.com/albums/t490/BarbaCat/SmileyROFLOL.gif

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never was a fan of Madonna. Wouldn't have looked at her twice if I saw her on the street when she was young. Why would I even want to subject myself to viewing her older visage? Couldn't name one of her songs, as I was into other areas of musical interest to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you old fuddy duddy.

    ReplyDelete