April 18, 2012

How Much Is That Entre In The Window?


Excerpted from Barack Obama's forthcoming book, "How much is that entre in the window?"

...And so I asked my stepfather Lolo, "How did your dog lose its leg?" "Well", said Lolo, "This is a very special dog. One night when you were just a baby we had a fire start in the barn."

"Well, Barack, that dog set up a great barking that woke everyone, and by the time we got there he had herded all the other animals out of the barn and saved every one of them."

"And that was when he lost his leg?" I asked Lolo.

"Oh no" said Lolo. "He was fine after that. Though a while later I was in the tall brush out back and a wild boar attacked me. Well, Barack, that dog was near by and he came running and set on that boar and chased him off. Saved me for sure."

"So the wild boar was the cause of him losing his leg then," I said.

"Oh no. He came away without a scratch from that. Though a few days later my tractor turned over in a ditch and I was knocked unconscious. Well, that dog dove into the ditch and pulled me out before I drowned."

"So he lost his leg then?" I asked.

"Oh no," said Lolo.

"So how did he lose his leg?" I asked.

"Well", Lolo told me, "When you have a dog like this, you don't want to eat him all at once."






1 comment: