Bwaaaaaaaaaaahaha! Honest to God - this is the funniest thing to come down the pike in a long time. It proves that we have all needed a good laugh and bowl of chicken poodle soup! Check out the vid I just posted...
Chicken Poodle Soup! I am lovin' this!
Bob is a great guy! He can talk longer on a breath of air than Bill O'Reilly! He does have a point about her ladyship.
Crunchy Cheese Poodles was one of my #ObamaDogRecipes contributions to the fun on twitter. ;)
I have had so much fun with the #ObamaAteADog game!Off-topic:How are you feeling, Will? Better, I hope!
Bwaaaaaaaaaaahaha! Honest to God - this is the funniest thing to come down the pike in a long time. It proves that we have all needed a good laugh and bowl of chicken poodle soup!
ReplyDeleteCheck out the vid I just posted...
Chicken Poodle Soup! I am lovin' this!
ReplyDeleteBob is a great guy! He can talk longer on a breath of air than Bill O'Reilly! He does have a point about her ladyship.
ReplyDeleteCrunchy Cheese Poodles was one of my #ObamaDogRecipes contributions to the fun on twitter. ;)
ReplyDeleteI have had so much fun with the #ObamaAteADog game!
ReplyDeleteOff-topic:
How are you feeling, Will? Better, I hope!